-->

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kitchen Ideas

Hey there!

Good news on the wedding planning forefront -- we have found our dream photographer and we're in the process of booking him/her! More details to follow once we've made it legit.

Right now Chris and I have been exploring color palettes for various rooms as we think about our registry. You all know I am obsessed with the seafoam/turquoise palette. So, this is a little style board I am working on for our kitchen.

If you have any ideas about where to register, let me know. We need to figure that out soon!



2. Kitchen Aid
3. Bed Bath & Beyond
4. Bed Bath & Beyond
5. Design Within Reach
6. Design Within Reach
7. English Creek Gardens

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Where did you get the colors at the bottom of the page????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The actual colors are just from the layout I created using the eyedropper tool and adjusting a little here and there. Were you wondering if they were actual paint colors? I bet the Martha Stewart paint collection would have some similar colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover